Koyfin is a rapidly growing, VC-backed fintech startup looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to accelerate our traction with FAs and RIAs. This is a full-time remote position working from home or in a local WeWork.
Our mission is to empower investors with easy-to-use analytics and beautiful charts to research stocks and understand market trends. Koyfin's vast, real-time data coverage includes data on stocks, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), fixed income securities, Foreign Exchange (FX) currencies, commodities, economics, financial news, and Twitter. Superior functionality combined with a delightful user experience explains why the number of users on Koyfin has tripled over the past year and our daily users spend more than two hours per day on our browser-based platform. We’re not the only ones who think we’re on to something big. Koyfin is backed by Social Leverage and Craft Ventures, two of the savviest, value-adding seed-stage VC firms.
- Develop a quarterly business plan including the necessary resources required for success
- Identify, nurture and respond to qualified B2B sales opportunities in the financial advisor community
- Demo the capabilities of Koyfin and explain the value proposition
- Create and manage sales assets such as marketing materials, presentations, and youtube videos
- Collaborate with the product team to create and prioritize new functionality geared toward financial advisors
- Experience selling technology products to FAs and RIAs
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and a history of achieving targets
- Deep understanding of investing and capital markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What We Offer
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and 401k contributions
- Open-minded, passionate, and results-oriented team
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
Does the Sales role at Koyfin Excite You?
If joining us and helping define not only the architecture of our platform but also the values of the company is something that excites you, send us an email. At Koyfin we value diversity and believe diverse teams make better products and contribute to more successful companies. Interested candidates can apply directly or send an email with a cover letter to email@example.com (we read every submission). Please detail your experience and how it pertains to the role.
Can I really work remotely?
Yes, you can work from anywhere in the world.
Do you have an office?
We are a remote-first company. Meanwhile, for those who love communities and offline communication – in Kyiv and Dnipro, we have offices in the coworking spaces next to other bright tech & creative teams.
What is your recruitment process?
Our hiring process is following:
1. Intro call – when we provide you with the general information about the company, discuss your experience and check if you fit into the company culture (about 40 min).
2. Tech interview – evaluation of your technical/hard skills (60-90 min).
3. Final interview – interview with the CEO, Q&A (60-90 min).
Also, for the majority of the vacancies, you have to complete a technical task.
How to best prepare for the interview process?
While preparing for the interview, think in advance of your personal impact on the project and team performance or a real case from your experience when you managed a challenging situation (for example, using the STAR method). We might have different skill expectations for the technical roles. Feel free to ask our recruitment specialist you’re in touch with about them.
Remember that you are interviewing us just as much as we are interviewing you so make sure to ask questions. And last but not least – just be the real you because authenticity is the key to finding the right company to join.
Should I have previous experience in FinTech or Investments?
We value an extra interest or experience in FinTech/Investments. However, this is not a requirement.
Do you offer benefits?
Yes, please check out the benefits section on the Careers page.
Do you offer a 401k?
Yes, we offer 401k contributions, including other benefits like medical and dental insurance.
What is the culture like in Koyfin?
It’s a casual yet productive atmosphere where a bunch of open-minded and result-oriented people gets things done. All in all, we love it here and think you will, too.